There is a difference between having reporting and going through the motions and evaluating metrics to change actions to get to where you want to take the business.
From evaluating marketing and customer experience to the business vision and mission to understanding what your business requires today to achieve business goals, the business evolves each year (or not).
If you are experiencing problems in meeting deadlines, turnover, a change in culture, a business analysis is due. Items it can include:
– Look at the issues that keep cropping up to find the underlying problem and how to solve it.
– Whole business or department analysis.
– Creation of plans to connect ideas and passion with available resources for results.
– Build proactive plans to set consistent user experiences.
– Identify risk tolerance and how that affects decisions and initiatives.